Thursday 31 March 2011

DUNIA PENERBANGAN ...


dunia penerbangan dah lama menjadi pilihan aku sejak kecil lagi ^^
and now im 18 ... aku sedang mengejar dunia penerbangan ~
MAS be my first choice ... second is air asia and lastly is lion air ....
i and my friends gotta singapore airline interview for stewardess next week on sat ...
please pray for me . please pray that i will never get this job >.<
i dont wanna stay there ...
just go for this interview for fun and my first experience ..
i know that my that '' TIDAK BAGI AND SAY NO'' for this job...
but because i really interested with this job and i wanna be stewardess ..
he allowed me untuk kejar cita-cita ini
thanks to my dad and my mom ...
hope everything will be okay ....




                                                    - DONT PRAY THE BEST FOR ME -





                                       _____________PRAY FOR ME ^^ _____________

No comments: