Saturday 2 April 2011

my love ♥

i always them ..
i love my mum so much ~ she always support me all the time ^^
she always mad me if i didn't eat ..
she always give a lots of beautiful dress ..
she always give me support and advice when i am in trouble ~
but sometimes i make her sulking :) hehe
i always try do the best for her everyday ...
sometimes its doesn't work >.<
i always give her a lot of attention when we having a chat together ..
i always give her a lots of question haha
she the first my lovely one in my list ^^
ok i love him too ..
he's my daddy

we are not too close 
and tidak pandai pujuk aku >.<
but i know he love me hehe

i don't know what to write down about him 
hmmmmm...
by the way ... what can i write down is i love him so much
thanks for him for care about me
send me some money from my house to my hostel ..
>.< saya hargai !!!!

third love is for my sibling ..
omg they are so .. i don't know how to say that ...haha
but sometime they are funny haha
like before this .. if i back from work ..
danial always show me something~ ==
before i go fer my basic course
alif 100% say no to me
ha said " nanti dia tak balik rumah bila raya kalau jadi pramugari ..
" haha
anis paling siot !! == hoho
he supports me to be stewardess because easy for her to buy anything that she wants ...
but use my money =.=

lastly ~
i
all of you baby *

No comments: